Wednesday, March 9, 2016

All about me

Ali
kind friendly fun
lover of dogs, bunnies, bananas
who wonders if potaetoes will take over the world
who fears of spiders, dinosaurs, dragons
who feels happy when going to the park with my family
who would like to  be a pop star or  be a champion of tennis or be a great swimmer
who dreams of living with sharks and eating chocolate every day or being a cat
Kahi

My Reflection
I was learning how to write a bio poem
I found this tricky because i had to think and think about what i could write
I would liked to add more to my bio poem








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job Ali, you have written a very good Biopoem. I especially liked the part about worms taking over the world! Remember to check your writing during the editing stage for capital letters and punctuation.